Skip to content

Grupo Zarate Verastegui

I. Sector: Education
II. Target: Futura School
III. Buyers: Group Zarate Verastegui
IV. Sellers: Futura Schools
V. Stake sold: +90%
VI. Transacction date: 2022

FUTURA SCHOOLS

Futura Schools is a Peruvian network of schools committed to offer high-quality education accessible to families who aspire to a prosperous future for their children. It has a presence in the cities of Arequipa, Chiclayo, Ica, Piura, Tacna and Trujillo.

Transaction Summary

Group Zarate Verastegui from Huancayo with consolidation and expansion plans acquired 94% of the shares of the Futura Schools, chain of schools, the remaining 6% of the shares are in the name of its founder. UNE Asesores Financieros led the transaction on the buyer’s side, while LXG Capital advised the sellers.

News related